South Central Region EMS Council News and Information:
- May 5th: SC Region CQI meeting; 1pm-3pm in Richland, WA
- May 7th-9th, 2015: EMS Associates “The Summit”; Coeur D’Alene, ID Facebook Page
- May 21st: CQI Presentation–Dr Bulger on ‘Massive Transfusion: What is the Right Ratio?’; Richland, WA
- August 4th: SC Region CQI meeting; 1pm-3pm in Richland, WA
- November 3rd: SC Region CQI meeting; 1pm-3pm in Richland, WA
- South Central Region Executive Board: Chairman–Terry Thrall, Vice Chairman–David Lynde, Secretary–Cheryl Burrows, Treasurer–Peter Erb
- Council Structure
- Public Records Request Form
- South Central Region Council meetings: The fourth Thursday of January, March, May, July, September, and November at 10am at the Prosser Fire Department (1200 Grant St in Prosser, WA)
- Approved Trauma Plan
- South Central Region PCPs
- South Central Region COPs: Columbia, Kittitas, Mid Columbia, Walla Walla, Yakima
The South Central Region EMS and Trauma Care Council (SCREMS & TCC) is a private, non profit organization established to work with the Washington State Department of Health, county EMS councils, hospitals, pre-hospital EMS providers, and other regional healthcare partners to develop and enhance an EMS and trauma care system. The South Central Region EMS & TCC serves Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Kittitas, Walla Walla, and Yakima counties.
- Mission: To advance the emergency medical service and trauma care system.
- Vision: Be the best Emergency Medical Service (EMS) and Trauma Care system (TCS) we can be through: providing a continuum of care from prevention to return to the community with the highest quality of life possible; collaborative coordination of all stakeholders; producing the highest level of efficiency and effectiveness; and being a model EMS and TCS inn Washington State.